Untrained Arena Requests

• Ok, so i noticed people pointing out its hard for a new player to train a dragon for stars.

Here is a possible solution, as the title suggests, request the dragon by name or names that you require in the area. Someone will then quote your request and then give an in game name to look for so you can look for them to get your book stars.

Example:

Server: (since the arena's aren't cross server)

Looking for:

Dragon Name: Lava

Dragon Name: Grave Rider

Dragon Name: Calculus

That is just one example of a team you could request help with.

The player who then quotes your request then gives a player name they have the dragons on in the arena for that player or others to fight.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vithika ().

• This would be awesome - but its hard to find specific players in arena and if you search on them you can only fight them using the "Challenge by name" marketplace item so unless this system was removed or altered this could be a bit tricky. Still I love the idea.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• This would be awesome - but its hard to find specific players in arena and if you search on them you can only fight them using the "Challenge by name" marketplace item so unless this system was removed or altered this could be a bit tricky. Still I love the idea.

Its tricky yes but its better than no option since people who dont use the arena tend to be around the 1k +/- range without any need for searching. You literally refresh till you see the person.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• Looking for:

Dragon Name: Indigo Stone - Ironhide

Dragon Name: Shrouded Carnage - Fable Ancient

Dragon Name: Zios - Fable Ancient

Dragon Name: Lunar Frost- Fable Ancient

Trying to get stars in these two families so I can get the evo-skill books. Thank you!

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

• What server? Since the arena isn't cross server.

• What server? Since the arena isn't cross server.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that. The English one (British Flag) I completely forgot the name. I will have to look it up. I have played NA, EU, and now SH with toons in every server (its fun to see what is going on elsewhere in the game) and all the server names are blurring together in my brain. But I know my main toon is on the English server.

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

• I'm sorry I forgot to mention that. The English one (British Flag) I completely forgot the name. I will have to look it up. I have played NA, EU, and now SH with toons in every server (its fun to see what is going on elsewhere in the game) and all the server names are blurring together in my brain. But I know my main toon is on the English server.

Jorbyn

I'll see what i have.

• I have Indigo and Zios on my main Frostviper. I also threw Tonapah on the team since he's a wild and easy to get.

• Thank you!!! I will look for you all. I been petting your eggs in the cave :)

• Server: Jorbyn

Looking for:

Dragon Name: Green Devil

Dragon Name: Maroon Wings

Dragon Name: Grave Rider

Looking for:

Dragon Name: Pale Radiance

Dragon Name: Fleeting Darkness

Dragon Name: Maroon Wings

(All fabled)

• Thank you all for putting your dragons out there. I have the wins I need. To get the stars I am after, I just need to hatch a few dragons and then use them in the arena.

Thank you again! :thumbup:<3

Looking for:

Dragon Name: Son of Tyre or any Hydra that's easy to get.

Dragon Name: Eseriel Frost Shadow or Mountain Traveler (a few of us looking for duskreavers not just me )

Dragon Name: Any stalwart

Thank you!

• I can put eseriel in on two toons....Ghostviper being one of them and i think Frostvenom has the other. It'll be later today though as i have alot to do in town.

• I can put eseriel in on two toons....Ghostviper being one of them and i think Frostvenom has the other. It'll be later today though as i have alot to do in town.

Thank you! I will look for them. I just finished my Dusk Reavers but I know many others in my guild were asking for Mountain Traveler for them (at least 4 people maybe more. Same guild as you Viper). Please keep those out there. I'm not sure they check the forums but I will tell them when I am on who to search for.

I still need Hydras. Whatever is easy to get. I think I saw Night Mist is in the lair exchange along with Son of Tyre (which I have). Also the Moon festival has one for exchange for moon coins. So any of those will work. I can work to get the stuff to exchange for them.

• Thank you! I will look for them. I just finished my Dusk Reavers but I know many others in my guild were asking for Mountain Traveler for them (at least 4 people maybe more. Same guild as you Viper). Please keep those out there. I'm not sure they check the forums but I will tell them when I am on who to search for.

I still need Hydras. Whatever is easy to get. I think I saw Night Mist is in the lair exchange along with Son of Tyre (which I have). Also the Moon festival has one for exchange for moon coins. So any of those will work. I can work to get the stuff to exchange for them.

I haven't had time to login but when i do i'll see about adding Twinhead to my team. My other hydras are market ones so not as easy to expect ppl to have Green Demon, Dark Gloom, Cold Fusion etc.