Kindred Compass Status?

• Hi everyone! The kindred compass is being brought up and discussed very often, and several of us are curious if there is a plan or any idea when it might be returned to DP?

Personally I have never won a dragon from it but it did not cause me to look for ways to cheat the system. X/ Most of us just suck it up and try again when we can. The exploiters just need to be found and banned. :cursing:

The kindred compass is fun to spin and it is fun to try for the big rewards, but the alternate rewards are also nice to receive.

We want it back.... please!!!

Kidira

Jorbyn Server

Defiant Guild, Avalon Alliance

• Hi,

unfortunately we do not have an update on the Kindred Compass Status.
    The exploiters have of course been dealt with. We are still not sure how the exploit works, so we have no angle to approach this problem together with Runewaker.

• If you have already dealt with the exploiters, then why continue to punish the rest of the players for a few players nastiness. If the exploit continues to happen, then find out how and why it's happening and deal with those players, but in the meantime, the remaining players are being punished and that needs to stop.

• If you have already dealt with the exploiters, then why continue to punish the rest of the players for a few players nastiness. If the exploit continues to happen, then find out how and why it's happening and deal with those players, but in the meantime, the remaining players are being punished and that needs to stop.

some of them were using multiple accs so even if they got banned from account they used they can switch to next twink and keep using it.it wont stop exploiting completely till they solve problem all at once but i agree with you because of nasty people who were cheating we cant use kindred compass is suck.

• If you really cared about the exploit and wanting to solve it why not just actually put effort into finding the cause and fix it? It been months and we miss it. Sorry if we are mad but I miss the fun of spinning and always failing.

• You're mad at the wrong target you know ? Why arent you mad at the ones that bug-exploited instead ?

If you really cared about the exploit and wanting to solve it why not just actually put effort into finding the cause and fix it?

You know, faceb**k, wich is much simpler than a game, is made of 60 000 000 lines. A mmorpg is much more complex. Code is organised of course to make it easier for IT.

so we have no angle to approach this problem together with Runewaker.

But as organised as the code could be, no hint means no hint.

By creating this topic, the community already made it clear the fact that we'd like to have the compass back. Now we just have to be patient, it's not like shedding tears will make it faster.

Have a good game all & and a good day

(loading) Commandant de Noname, Chef RH de Nofound - Oracle & Ranger (loading)

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster Morgath bless Auratia

• I'm wondering why SH is allowed their wheel if we aren't. The games are supposedly the same with a few changes and currently less zones in SH. So i'm wondering why, if the wheel can be exploited, however thats accomplished. Why can't DP have the wheel.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• Well, we don't know where the exploit exactly is. If it was the wheel itself it shouldn't pose that much of a problem, but if it was the way of gaining Kindred Insignia that can somehow be exploited it would change things. Because of more content in DP there's a chance that there exists an exploit in DP, that isn't just implemented in SH yet. And until this thing is found or the needed zone/content is added to SH, the compass can stay there whilst they're still working on a solution for DP (and later SH versions).

But after all, that's just a theory that probably won't get confirmed or dissolved since the communication here is rather slow when talking about actual issues. Working or not, we don't need to know more...

• Thats just it though. It hasn't been mentioned how the exploit is achieved so how does anyone know it isn't already in SH. I mean sure its possible its in a later zone which is fair enough.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• I have to admit I'm very disappointed. All week I've seen the news about the kindred compass at launcher. Thinking that if it's available, it's available for all and the exploit was remedied. X/

Yes, we realize how unfortunate it is that we also lost an own launcher page for Dragon's Prophet.

There are ideas being produced, but we have nothing specific towards this issue currently :(

• I know, Ildruin, and I do understand and know it's not all in your hands, and you do what you can. You, and Cata, and Asch do a good service for us, and I want you to know I appreciate it.

Hopefully the shared launcher can be changed at some point as it is a bit confusing if someone doesn't really take a moment to delve deeper into the information.

Thank you for your time and reply. ;)

• i didnt get why sh got wheel back but dp didnt?(if someone could exploit it in dp then they might do same in sh.if exploiters are already banned and no solution still cant you give it back and keep an eye on it more than usual to see if exploiting is still going on?i think it has been long time now people started to get impatient:wdp players dont have anything and it is making me really upset.no website,no launcher no download link...i know it isnt your fault but i think something must be done already.

• So only Sh got compass? Why? its the same game same mechanics. If there is an exploit in one, its the same in the other. so if u can give it to SH u can give it to DP as well.
    I so annoyed that nobody cares about Dp even tho they still exploit it to forward Sh. And yes i know that the alternative would have been that no Dp would have existed any more, but then i could just quit for good.
    I love this game and always come back to it but i would never go all the way again in Sh coz it doesn't provide me with something different that Dp(and marketplace dragons for free doesn't cut it for me coz i dont care about those) and its far more expensive so its not worth it to go through all that again.

I really appreciate that u are "Trying everything in you power" and we get it.

But its frustrating when even tho we still support this game we dont get real

compensation in return.