When was the last time?

• However, it would take me allot of effort and time to get close to his work! But i have no doubt that could write better and very much interesting story for DP/SH.

I even have some fan fiction that i made for the game story, where i made even that almost ended the world of Auratia, so that i could rebuild the world as i please, and make characters and every thing around to suit better the base of the game story.

FFXI did just that with the a realm reborn! And players are monthly paying to play it.

I love that idea. If Gamigo did take it they could just say that the War was lost the Shax won and now we have to reclaim. All the worlds leading up to Sitheran stay the same. Then after they make what they want. Maybe we complete the reclaiming though some big event and everything goes happy again.

I know there are at least 2 zones created (Bakra and Satuma) not really being used. I think I saw Bakra reused as an event instance but I can't remember. So they could repurpose those to get something out while they work on learning the game code. At least then we would would have new content. But of course all that hinges on Runewaker letting go and Gamigo picking up. I like to think no one knows the future and anything could happen.

~~~

If this game were marketed, like WOW was they could blow up big. This pet system is unmatched, the collecting appeals to another kind of player, the dragon arena pulls in another type of player, then there is pvp (yes I know pvp isn't perfect but is it really perfect anywhere?) There is so much to do in this game that if you get bored questing you still have a ton of other things to entertain yourself with.

I have never seen a commercial for this game. I have no idea if there are any commercials playing in EU. Has anyone else seen any? I see commercials for WOW still and Wizard 101. Get some marketing out there. And us players need to do our part too! Get the word out and get your friends in here. RECRUIT! If there is nothing but worrying its going down, then it will be self-fulfilling prophesy. If all you do is talk negative, then why would anyone else want to come? Hey Gamigo if you want, you could throw some incentives for recruiting too, like referral gifts or extra VIP points for number of people who you refer and join and get to a certain level. Maybe you have that in the works already and want to get the game in a better state first who knows...

<3<3<3

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 97

The post was edited 2 times, last by Darktigress ().

• Darktigress wrote:

I love that idea. If Gamigo did take it they could just say that the War was lost the Shax won and now we have to reclaim. All the worlds leading up to Sitheran stay the same. Then after they make what they want. Maybe we complete the reclaiming though some big event and everything goes happy again.

Oh no! They didn't win! In my fan fiction...Without over revealing very basic all our characters died, the shax died, the exiles(well they are osirians too) died. Kronos was revived, but his body was once again destroyed, that´s was our characters sacrifice. Oh god! how do i this without revealing everything? oks! Big blast, lot of death, allot of destruction, new curse, osirians lose ability to resonance with any new dragon, and not revealing anything more until i am finish writing that prologue! XD