Ideas for improving game

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • I got an idea that there could be cave with few entrances into it when you have secret apartment. Also there could be little pond. I think it would be cool because it would add oportunities for decorating apartment :)

• The Misty Shroud Blueprint in SH doesn't have a cave, but a waterfall and a little river. It's so lovely! :love:

But a cave would be really nice as well.

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• Anything that keeps DP going is a good thing but a new zone would see older players return. I mean the majority of older players have full orange, alot have full laedis and shards and little else to do. I mean it has been a few years now.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• Post by cattyandco ().

This post was deleted by Admin ().
  • It's better than nothing but the abandoned Sitheran zone which was the last thing we got. All anyone does now is RG and maybe Sitheran war once in a blue moon. Even Twinhead is up for 2 days sometimes.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• I don't think this falls under 'improving game' necessarily, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to name our pets as well as our dragons? ;)Jorrun has Gilbert and Frostviper has Salazar, but we only know by reputation. Would love to see an in-game mechanic that would allow us to give them name tags, although not sure if it's possible. :w

Thanks!

~Kidira

Defiant Guild, Avalon Alliance

Jorbyn Server

• Being able to name your pet would be a great idea. I also would like to have some kind of transformation potion, to change a normal pet into a real loot pet, so you don't need that time limited potion stuff.

Squirrel Love <3

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• Post by cattyandco ().

This post was deleted by Admin ().
  • i want something like megaphone but all servers should see my message when i need to buy something or sell something or try to find dancers,it would be good for people who are playing in dead servers like english one.if there is an item like this it should be in market.cross server egg circle to max important eggs or an item to max your egg if you buy.also if we can buy lair manager to house it would be so cool like mail box or crafting tools.i hate to go guild sanc everytime i change eggsX/any solution for maxing eggs is essential at the moment i feel at disadvantage compared to german server players about it most.they have most active server so they are achieving things like that a lot easier.we need a fair solution to balance this.