Book of dragons inaccurate

• Ok so since only the DP side of the forum has a Bug Report subforum and this is an SH issue ill post here.

I came to collect runes and elements from my book of dragons today and i saw something weird, Firebrand (the rare spawn in Bloodstone Stronghold) has the icon and 3d model of Red Wing in the book of dragons.

l927.jpg

• Ok so since only the DP side of the forum has a Bug Report subforum and this is an SH issue ill post here.

I came to collect runes and elements from my book of dragons today and i saw something weird, Firebrand (the rare spawn in Bloodstone Stronghold) has the icon and 3d model of Red Wing in the book of dragons.

l927.jpg

This has been a bug since the DP days in fact i think i remember reporting it like 3 years ago. I hope they fix this, its far too annoying.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• mmhm never happened to me on DP so i couldnt have known lmao anyway yeah just seeing a dragon with another name triggers me (like dancing thunder PLEASE fix this)

• This has been a bug since the DP days in fact i think i remember reporting it like 3 years ago. I hope they fix this, its far too annoying.

Yep, he was in Dragon's Prophet NA version like this too. We got to Alentia and we were all scratching our heads when we got him. :w

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95