optimizations fix, better textures

• I have i7 with ASUS Strix GTX 960, more 16gb ram, and i am lagging like hell in this game! how si this possible? You guys must really ask runwaker to make the optimizations that this game needs, or change in engine to help! This game as so much potential, such a waste to lose it because the development party is too lazy to work!

• I have i7 with ASUS Strix GTX 960, more 16gb ram, and i am lagging like hell in this game! how si this possible? You guys must really ask runwaker to make the optimizations that this game needs, or change in engine to help! This game as so much potential, such a waste to lose it because the development party is too lazy to work!

Unfortunately people have been saying this exact thing, including the "so much potential" bit and all, and it's been falling on deaf ears pretty much since the days of Closed Beta. I highly doubt that Runewaker are going to suddenly take an interest now, although I wish they would...

And, another unfortunate thing, is that changing the game's engine would basically require a complete rewrite of the game's coding and functions to fit on a new engine, and while that would help the problem I'm sure, I doubt Runewaker has any incentive at all to do something like this when they won't even look after the game they've got. Props to Gamigo for at least trying to do stuff for us, though.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Unfortunately people have been saying this exact thing, including the "so much potential" bit and all, and it's been falling on deaf ears pretty much since the days of Closed Beta. I highly doubt that Runewaker are going to suddenly take an interest now, although I wish they would...

And, another unfortunate thing, is that changing the game's engine would basically require a complete rewrite of the game's coding and functions to fit on a new engine, and while that would help the problem I'm sure, I doubt Runewaker has any incentive at all to do something like this when they won't even look after the game they've got. Props to Gamigo for at least trying to do stuff for us, though.

Aye, it would be a looot of work. DP and SH aren't exactly coded like your 'average' MMORPG, so Runewaker and only Runewaker could rework the coding. It's a real shame that they're for the most part willing to just leave the game as-is and just let its potential wither away.

• Shame no other developer company has interest in buying DP/SH from runwaker, and take it to another stage! to show then that with little work you can get allot of money! since that´s the only sound they seem willing to listen to.

• Here I am on a amd 1950x and rx 580 8gb and game terrible. Can only play lock 30fps.

Really wish Gamico would just buy the code out right as runewaker just driving this game to the grave.

RoM and that other diablo clone that runewaker has (too lazy to google) all use the same engine. i doubt they would sell the development rights to anyone

• RoM and that other diablo clone that runewaker has (too lazy to google) all use the same engine. i doubt they would sell the development rights to anyone

Yes I know but as a supporter for this game since 2013 open beta I was really hoping this game could be another (wow) mmo. That game been up for like what? 10 years or so. If they shut it down can they least make it single player and give us our character data? I gladly pay $60 for it and have free online play by hosting my own server session like with what ark does.

• Yes I know but as a supporter for this game since 2013 open beta I was really hoping this game could be another (wow) mmo. That game been up for like what? 10 years or so. If they shut it down can they least make it single player and give us our character data? I gladly pay $60 for it and have free online play by hosting my own server session like with what ark does.

Not happening, if DP dies, it dies. Unless someone somehow rips the data and puts it back on its feet (kinda like private servers)