Egg Circle

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • Post by cattyandco ().

This post was deleted by Admin ().
  • Kidira just maxed her dragon on Jorbyn and didn't struggle like i did but then she joined the circle later when it got going again. Now is the time to join the circle if you have an egg in storage you really want to max.

Note: You really can't leave the egg circle much if you do because it's not like before where you could spend about 5hrs a day away from the egg circle and still max with 20hrs to spare.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• players are working hard to solve egg circle issue with their own power which is pretty cool to witness but still it would be nice if someone from team answer some questions in this topic like if there is any progress to make it easier for us any time soon.

• Jorbyn are REALLY pulling together as a community and i'm proud of everyone. Support from the GM's would be highly welcome.

-Edit-

This is from zero egg circle to this in approx 2 weeks. It shows people WANT egg support so please someone from the staff team comment to say anything even if it's you are looking at alternatives.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• most ppl i saw in eggcircle recently were 5 people... no that´s definitely no circle :/

It´s sad how the "circle" is shrinking

I really like the plattforms for the new eggcircle on B19 in Savage Hunt.

Lots of players and it´s guaranteed that you get max stats.

Hopefully the GM´s do the same for DP

you dont check enough i posted recent pictures as i see them

-Edit-

Latest hatch by Deathstryche....10.44 Ironhide (Adamant) left side.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vithika ().

• I dont believe current circle is long term solution it is more likely certain people who are trying to max their eggs are working together which is very cool and how it should be.still probably it will die again when hype is down because same people cant stay there for weeks without actually playing and not enough newbie to keep it alive all the time so long term solution is still needed.players are doing their best to solve problems hope to see some support from team.keeping this topic alive might be good idea.

• Hey @ everybody.

players are doing their best to solve problems hope to see some support from team

It's not like we don't support this problem - and you know that. Have a look here <--

We still don't have another option than changing the PvP Island to a cross server egg circle - there is no other option than using B19. The community decided that they want to keep their open PvP - and we have to accept this.

For sure: we're still looking for another option.

Some ideas are there - they are in discussion at the moment. Give us time - so we can present you an option which is good for everybody ;)

• good to know you guys are still working for solutions,well from what i see votes are pretty close so still many people wanted cross server egg circle i guess?also i understand german server might not need it atm so they voted for pvp island probably because their server is most active.i respect survey result of course just wanted to make sure you know we are still waiting for better solution works for everyone.thanks for hardwork and reply:thumbup:

• Yay we have a cross server egg circle/s on B19. Swing left and into the shax egg cave to join the cross server egg cares. Pvp inside the cave is forbidden and if anyone attacks/kills you, make sure to screenshot the combat log showing who killed you when you submit a report.

-Edit-

Avoid attacking a pvper inside the cave since ALL pvp inside the cave is not allowed.

• See :3 <3

Funny thing is, i knew something was going on last night when i said in guild chat that a GM was editing something cause half the server dc'd. :P

-Edit-

Also i dub the new area the 'Shax Egg Experiment Cave'

Remember to save a transport to your book for faster travel to the new egg cave and avoid those few feet between the spawn and the cave.

• Funny thing is, i knew something was going on last night when i said in guild chat that a GM was editing something cause half the server dc'd. :P

-Edit-

Also i dub the new area the 'Shax Egg Experiment Cave'

We didn't do anything last night though.
    When was this? We'd like to forward this for investigation to our IT department.

• We didn't do anything last night though.
    When was this? We'd like to forward this for investigation to our IT department.

just before our guild boss so around 35mins before server reset. UK time thats 00:25, alot of people disconnected at that time. Some of us managed to stay connected but alot of my friend list went offline as well as alliance members.

• Remember to save a transport to your book for faster travel to the new egg cave and avoid those few feet between the spawn and the cave.

I am sure anyone camping the outer area to keep people from going in to pet eggs would also be disciplined in some way providing there was proof. Right Ildruin?

The whole purpose of the rule is to allow egg hatching.

I imagine you could say in chat "I'm here for eggs" and anyone hanging around for pvp would know not to attack you when you stepped off the gate.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 84 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 85 (inactive mostly)

• I am sure anyone camping the outer area to keep people from going in to pet eggs would also be disciplined in some way providing there was proof. Right Ildruin?

The whole purpose of the rule is to allow egg hatching.

I imagine you could say in chat "I'm here for eggs" and anyone hanging around for pvp would know not to attack you when you stepped off the gate.

No doubt it will happen yes, not everyone plays by the rules as shown earlier.

• Big thank you to Catarix for doing their best to monitor the situation as we got the new cross-server egg circle care area underway today, and thwarted a troll or two who had crawled out from under their bridge. :S

I also think this egg care area gives us an opportunity to meet, greet and get to know players from other servers. This can only help our DP community. :thumbup: