Egg Circle

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • Just wondering if there's any plans to implement a cross server egg circle like originally planned with B19.

I know B19 was cast as a vote and chosen to remain pvp but wondered if any other planned location would be possible instead.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vithika ().

• i want to know about same thing because i bought some fancy mp dragons now i want to max them but there isnt anyone in egg circle and it is hard to find enough dancers to max it.please consider giving us cross server egg circle again.it is really seems harcore to max anything in english server.i see 1-2 people at max in it.if you can increase each care's effect of egg progress it is also fine.

• As the new proud owner of a Brasten Duskreaver I too would like the opportunity to max it out. It seems like not even that long ago the egg circle was full. I'd love to find out that some cross-server egg circle was planned.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Many people want an egg circle back but they don't bother holding eggs at the moment because it'd just be an egg suicide. I know for a fact there is at least one, non war isle that has a large open area near the path of the elders if merging the servers still isn't an option.

-edit-

I'm an exception to the no-one wants egg suicide....thats why i'm currently holding a Maroon Wings in Arteicia.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• if no cross server egg circle anytime soon at least can we get boost for each care?like one care equals to 3 people care in new system.i am having trouble to find dancers or anyone in egg circle.cant say circle anymore because not enough people to make a circle tho ?(i really want to rehatch my new mp drags;(this essential side of game isnt functioning anymore so we need a solution as soon as possible:!:
    (i am playing in english server)

• most ppl i saw in eggcircle recently were 5 people... no that´s definitely no circle :/

It´s sad how the "circle" is shrinking

I really like the plattforms for the new eggcircle on B19 in Savage Hunt.

Lots of players and it´s guaranteed that you get max stats.

Hopefully the GM´s do the same for DP

Psychopath I Oracle lvl 76 I Bloodlust I Mage lvl 80

5wSVly3.gif

BTu0BdY.png

• most ppl i saw in eggcircle recently were 5 people... no that´s definitely no circle :/

It´s sad how the "circle" is shrinking

I really like the plattforms for the new eggcircle on B19 in Savage Hunt.

Lots of players and it´s guaranteed that you get max stats.

Hopefully the GM´s do the same for DP

Problem is that the pvp community voted against taking away pvp from B19. Would have been ideal for more than just the egg circle if it had happened.

It was just me in ch2 earlier but theres 4 of us now above the lair.

• I wish you guys all the best for your circle then. SH got the better solution i think even tho there were ppl complaining about turning B19 into a hatching isle

Psychopath I Oracle lvl 76 I Bloodlust I Mage lvl 80

5wSVly3.gif

BTu0BdY.png

• I've literally got a Sophani egg on hold, sitting in my bank, being all dusty until we get a better solution. I'm really worried that Gamigo are going to try to sweep this under the rug under the guise of it being a "fair and square" vote even though hordes of us expressed interest in having both B19 and a separate egg circle elsewhere - something I feel like they kinda tried to ignore.

Please Gamigo think of my Sophani ;-; Don't let us down!

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Well some of us are attempting eggs over on Jorbyn since people have been holding on to eggs for ages waiting for a response. Feel free to stop by channel 1 in Arteicia and poke the Omelettes.

• Just noticed that someone stole our eggs! =O

8o Just kidding... just kidding....

Come see us on Jorbyn channel 1. We appreciate your time, consideration, and cares. 8)

Heh, i leave effects turned off so the recv data is less over time.

• Conclusion from this egg test is that holding a re-egged dragon at present is a waste of time and diamonds. I've barely left the egg area the whole time and with 14hrs left, its not looking like i will get higher than 7.13 stats which i can get if i'd dumped it in a nest at home (yay for a wasted re-egg on Maroon Wings). Home nests are the same issue when it comes to re-egged dragons.

Normal eggs can be maxed to 10.44 easily because they can have dragons removed to extend the time when the egg is nearing the end.

• I've reached the same conclusion, Vith.

It used to be exciting to re-egg a special dragon and know with time and effort (and devotion to the egg circle) I could max the stats to 10.44. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore. My current re-egg may be the first one I've never been able to max in the egg circle. I have 3 days left and I remain cautiously optimistic, but unless a miracle happens I'm afraid my time and efforts will have been for nothing.

• I've reached the same conclusion, Vith.

It used to be exciting to re-egg a special dragon and know with time and effort (and devotion to the egg circle) I could max the stats to 10.44. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore. My current re-egg may be the first one I've never been able to max in the egg circle. I have 3 days left and I remain cautiously optimistic, but unless a miracle happens I'm afraid my time and efforts will have been for nothing.

i am currently testing maxing it at home via looking for dancers in 3 servers now and then.i hope at least this works but it is really taking time and effort aswell because i have to get megaphones(so many of them)and also use google translate to explain some people what i am trying to do in their server?(if they merge servers or do cross server egg circle it would be a lot easier for all of us.pvp players might won last time but they barely use that island and we are the ones cant enjoy from one of essential part of game is awful:(

• Would be nice to have someone (staff) actually comment on this since it's gone pretty much unanswered and it's been brought up in the past too on other topics.

• Managed to max it with the last 3 minutes. Never has anything been that close when using a re-egged dragon. Thankyou for everyone who came by to care for the eggs. There are still people trying to hatch their eggs also so try and give them a hand when you drop by Arteicia Ch1 please.

Heres the result:

• Post by cattyandco ().

This post was deleted by Admin ().