Level Cap?

• Congratulations,

you skipped all quests, grinded for EXP like noone else and soloed the last dungeon (for now of course).
    You will now have to wait longer than anybody else in the game until Wynnadia is ready :D

edit: okay this smiley is really horrible and makes me look like a jerk. Apologies!

• I did these Quests with 10 different characters in DP, here nothing has changed so why should I do it again? People are bored because nothing has changed. Game is expensive and we only have free dragons.

I would prefer to buy a dragon for real money than to be bored in the game. For old players it's like a slap<X

• I did these Quests with 10 different characters in DP, here nothing has changed so why should I do it again? People are bored because nothing has changed. Game is expensive and we only have free dragons.

I would prefer to buy a dragon for real money than to be bored in the game. For old players it's like a slap<X

What I dont like is fact that even those free dragons are "grindy" (in higher lvl dung as I heard drop rate of that purple thinge is rly low.......) and I dont feel like grinding smth I have grinded years ago when DP first came out

• You know what also is like in old DP?
    Everyone is crying about everything cause people aren't happy with whatever you give them.
    People cried that dragons were so expensive, now they're free and grindy, still everyone crying.
    I know I know, it's like in old DP, don't work for anything, don't spend time/money for anything. Better the GM's just give you max level, best gear, all dragons completely trained and then you're done with everything and you can start qqing again that there's nothing else to do in this game. Pathetic people. Guess this community will never change.

• Perhaps try to enjoy the remaining aspects of the content, such as gearing up (rip Juno), finding all marketplace eggs (every dungeon has at least 4 differemt possibilities it seems) and such :P.

What dung did you grind and how long did it took per run?

• I actually enjoy the grindy aspect of catching the dragons. It means not everyone will end up with the same dragons, whether it's because people don't have the patience, or people only want one out of the four and won't grind afterwards, which was my initial worry when I realised that there was dragons in every dungeon. If that happened people would want more variety and would qq about that instead. Honestly I think it's a good balance to do it this way. It also works well for people like me who didn't grind themselves to death in the last game, lol. Means I can invest all my grindiness here.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• You know what also is like in old DP?
    Everyone is crying about everything cause people aren't happy with whatever you give them.
    People cried that dragons were so expensive, now they're free and grindy, still everyone crying.
    I know I know, it's like in old DP, don't work for anything, don't spend time/money for anything. Better the GM's just give you max level, best gear, all dragons completely trained and then you're done with everything and you can start qqing again that there's nothing else to do in this game. Pathetic people. Guess this community will never change.

Well DP is several years old game, and I was expecting, since it was relunch of title, they did smth different, made game better added some things...made overall improvement...BUT this ain't it. If we are to start all over game needs to be batter than the one we previously had. Free dragons...yeah nice...but I had tons of dragons there as well...fully trained....and I always worked ass off getting stuff I needed no one gave it to me.....

To me it is like I am buying car thats several years old BUT it has best full gear (which you need to unlock in some way) but at same point I have that same car with maybe not all equipment/gear but all that I actually need. So why would I want to get than new car thats same as the one I have? Whats the selling point?

Not to mention, some of us play the game with the dragons that are tamable anyway. When I buy stuff from the marketplace on DP, it isn't dragons.

Ildruin, I know you're just getting caught in the crosshairs here, it's not your fault any of this is happening.

Surely you can understand why we're all frustrated.

chimeric (ki-mer-ik)

1. unreal; imaginary; visionary

2. wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic

3. equal parts masochist and salt

• Yeah, sadly that is how many people will be in the upcoming days. Same game overall with some extra egg drops you can get off the boss.

As for the person grinding to max lvl and skipping the quests. They will could have done a decent amount of the quests overall in this amount of time. Most people are slowed down a bit only due to the only new feature of his game.

• That was kinda mean, people play different ways. He challenged himself to hit cap and complete the end dungeon. In terms of official servers doing the same quests for the third time is kind of uh... yeah... I mean most of us should know how Sabosha is dead sexy and looks like Korra's dad and what's her face from Juno is a... -cough- Come on get into the good stuff I need my bloodberries! I'm going through withdrawals!

• No matter the grind, its how games work.

If you rush to end-game asap, you will have to wait for new patches. Its with this game, its with every other game. No point in doing quests when you hit the cap already though, might aswell go for the dragons. I cant imagine going through that grind though..