Content and Mod Design

• Just out of curiosity is gamigo actually involved with new content updates or modding of the graphics etc for savage hunt or you still tied by good ol runewaker. Never really thought to ask but before DP America went kapoot RW was about to give us some reigns on design and content add on for some of the old maps which never grew into anything, this was also during the same time we were translating and putting together a list of market and in game items via codes etc.....not enjoyable. Just curious if this is something that possibly has been brought up, I have some knowledge in working with the graphics on the game as well as the item code translations for the market and furniture store.

This def was my all time fav game, still try to play but since Im in American my pings are hit and miss, but I would love to see things added to the game or re looked at.

:love:

"Those who are about to die, I salute you"

"there can be only one panzergoddess"

• Hey Alpham,

while this has been answered before, I'm going to repeat it here since I can't find it myself just now :D

Savage Hunt and Dragon's Prophet are still developed by Runewaker while gamigo is publishing the games. All rights to make changes to the games are resting firmly with Runewaker.

Any and all fixes, suggestions or new features have to be developed and implemented by Runewaker. We can fix stuff like translation errors, since that is the responsibility of each publisher.

While your skills and motivations are admirable, we unfortunately cannot use them ourselves. :(

If you have any questions, we're always glad to answer!

• np, I thought that was the case, I did also check to see if this had been brought up lol no luck either. Thanks for your answer and hopefully one day we can see some continued steam from them or support like you guys have for this game, they should just hire gamigo to take it over compeletely....er hopefully I can say that :P

"Those who are about to die, I salute you"

"there can be only one panzergoddess"

• they should just hire gamigo to take it over compeletely....er hopefully I can say that

Of course you can say that! :D I'm pretty sure that I can also express the opinion that I would like the thought of us having a development team here at gamigo ^^ Nothing wrong with wishing ;)

• Of course you can say that! :D I'm pretty sure that I can also express the opinion that I would like the thought of us having a development team here at gamigo ^^ Nothing wrong with wishing ;)

I am wishing! This game could really blow up big with the right support. I have bounced around with some of my other friends to other mmo games since NA closed. We STILL talk about this one. We have not found anything we liked better. For me its the dragons you get to have as pets, ride, and fight with. I also love how it plays, the controls, the camera, the graphics. Just something about the formula that works for me.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 90 - Elaris server- I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 95

• Could Gamigo not come to some kind of agreement with Runewaker to allow them to work on updates to the game? Both DP and SH since SH is just going to hit the same barrier as DP when it reaches Sitheran.

-Edit-

Like maybe work on content and then have it approved by Runewaker before being implemented.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png