Home Parade

We're still looking for German and English GMs / Mods (DP & SH) - so do you want to know more about it? Check the announcement here.
Feel free to contact the team if you have questions about it.
  • Ok, like promised, here are some screens of my home in DP. To be honest, these screens are the ones with which I took part at the event on the german forum. XD But I'll have a closer look to my other screens soon and maybe add some more details. ;)

I looked at all of the forums to see the entries.

Here are more pics of my new plot in more detail since the event only allowed 6 pics.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• I also looked at all three forums house pics and voted. It made perfect sense to me since we all share sky islands where our housing is located.

Best of luck to all participants! It's great to see everyone's homes and decorations.

• Congratulation to Vithika! And thanks to everyone who took part at the Event. Your homes look all so beautiful, voting was a hard task 😉

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

• Your new remodel turned out great! I especially liked the wooden arch at your courtyard entry, and another feature is the watery walls in the bar. :):thumbup:

Lol, how to make someone at a bar feel more drunk than they are.....have water running UP the walls. :D

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png